Resources provided on this page serve as a guide for basic functions in the platforms that are being used in the event.
This event will be streamed on YouTube and Vimeo. You can find direct links to the live streams on the homepage.
- To access captioning on YouTube click on the CC icon at the bottom of a YouTube video. A red line will appear under the icon when closed captions have been enabled.
- Live chat is turned on by default and shows up to the right of your live stream’s video player.
- To turn on captions or subtitles when viewing a video, click the CC button in the player’s bottom toolbar.
- On the Vimeo site, the chat will appear to the right of the live player.
- Before and during the meeting you can send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During the event you can send a private chat message to the DiploHost user in the Zoom chat and ask for assistance.
- On the website, a chat support system is available in the lower right part of the screen.
If you have any accessibility challenges, please let us know as soon as possible, so we can try to accommodate you during the session if possible. Your feedback, including suggestions, is welcome at email@example.com, as we continuously work to improve our systems.